Compliance & Regulatory Job Openings...
Interested parties, please forward your detailed resume in an MS WORD format to email@example.com.
Senior Compliance Manager (JL/BJ) - Up to HK$60K
Our client, a stable and reputable European bank, is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager for their Hong Kong operations.
- Degree holder, preferably in business, accounting or law discipline
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in compliance within financial services, preferably in the securities/asset management industry
- Strong knowledge of HKMA and SFC guidelines
- Self-motivated and work independently
- Good communication skills
- Support the Head of Compliance HK in discharging his responsibilities
- Pro-actively advise the business in relation to local regulatory requirements as well as internal policies and directives
- Keep up-to-date with developments in the applicable laws, rules and standards and advise the business accordingly
- Perform regular review on regulated activities and other compliance review on an ongoing basis
- Liaise with regulatory authorities in licensing and related matters
- Assist in training staff with respect to compliance with the applicable laws, rules and standards
- Monitor timely corrective action of open audit items
Interested parties, please forward your detailed resume in an MS WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote Ref: JL/BJ.
Updated: September 2012