Manufacturing Job Openings...
Interested parties, please forward your detailed resume in an MS WORD format to: email@example.com.
Application Engineer based in Tokyo, Japan(BJ)- Negotiable
Our client, a listed company and the leading innovator in haptics technology with over 1,200 issued or pending patents in the US and other countries, is looking for an application engineer to be based in Tokyo, Japan.
Bonus Skills (not required but advantageous)
- University degree in an Engineering discipline. Graduate degree would be advantageous.
- 5-10 years experience as an engineer in a technical capacity. Experience in account management and working as a Field Engineer is advantageous.
- 3 to 5 years solid experience in C/C++ development;
- Above-average communications and interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous design and analysis skills;
- Experience with mobile phone operating systems with focus on Android is mandatory; others a plus
- Familiarity with the Windows operating environment – programming in Visual Studio 6.0, .NET;
- Familiarity with Linux
- Knowledge of MFC and other GUI programming tools and concepts;
- Familiarity with the Windows Office suite for documentation & communication tasks; and
- Understanding of electronic schematics and analog circuits.
- Based in Japan. Japanese language skills are not mandatory but highly advantageous.
Interested parties, please forward your detailed resume in an MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional mobile platform development experience;
- Understanding of electromechanical systems;
- Mechatronics or robotics training or background;
- Any experience in the field of haptics/force feedback;
- Experience in design or manufacture of consumer electronics products
Updated January 2013